Friday, January 28, 2022

NV - Fake Lights Shine Bright in the Dark

 December 20, 2021

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

    I wound up staying at the airbnb. The smell subsided and I decided I could wait to take a shower. God had another opportunity for me to minister to the second roommate named Debbie. She doesn't know Jesus...yet, but is awake to what is going on in this country. She allowed me to pray with her and in that moment, God softened her heart and she broke down in tears. She shared about losing her mom at 14yrs of age and how terrible her whole small town in Canada treated her and the rest of her family. She had been carrying around that anger for decades. She wasn't ready to let go of the anger; however, simply to share it (I thought) was a big deal, and so necessary. Please join me in lifting up Debbie. My prayer is that she would find forgiveness and let God heal her wounded heart.

    The two pictures below are from the "Masonic Cemetery", open all hours until Saturday at midnight. Hmmm...and what happens all night into Sunday morning? If rumors are true, a whole of praying and sacrificing and not the kind that wishes all well. Tell me the artwork below doesn't scream death. And the location? Not a museum but a residence. I got my prayer partner on the phone and blew that shofar in all directions until we felt a shift in the atmosphere. Praise God.

Masonic Cemetery 

Artwork from Gallery at the Masonic Cemetery

    What is art? As a person that has a heavy creative lean, I have struggled with that question throughout the better half of my life. We may disagree and that's fine. I'm just here to share my opinion and if it happens to gently persuade you, so be it. I have come to the conclusion, at this moment in my life, that I would like my art, whatever I create, to be uplifting. I used to write depressing, melancholic songs. At the time, they afforded me an outlet for my pain and suffering. When I began the process of letting God transform me, it changed my view on art. I want to create things that have purpose and elevate myself and others. It also changed what I look at and listen to... what I allow to enter my gates.

Don't lose sight of them; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and health to one's whole body. Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life. 
~Proverbs 4:21-23

My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words. Don't lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body. Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Avoid perverse talk; stay away from corrupt speech. Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.
~Proverbs 4:20-27

    Below is the first song I wrote after I obeyed God and let go of opera. When I gave away all my anthologies and scores that must have cost hundreds of dollars, God flooded me with an array of songs to glorify Him. The melancholic sentiment may linger but the hope element was a definitive shift in a direction that helped me overcome my state of victimhood and minister to others.

"You Are My God"

    When my dad passed away, I went through deep pain and for the first time in my life, I began to learn how to place that pain on God. Most certainly, it is still a work in progress. I wrote this poem after I handed in the last papers of legalities involving my dad (for those that have never dealt with the death of a loved one, there are many little legal annoyances that must be surmounted).

Pain

To sit with you, alone.
Without distraction
I never could before.

To sit with you, alone. 
Without distraction
Participating in the progress.

I never understood you,
I didn't want to know you.
Despite that, I would become you.

To sit with you, alone,
Without distraction
Wasn't an option

To sit with you, alone,
Without distraction
Made my skin crawl.

Escape was to obey you,
To crawl inside you,
Rather than to sit with you,
Past you,
Into what I thought was you
Only appealing to emotions
With no attraction to the motives
Not letting you peel me,
Eventually to heal me
To fixate on endless
Instead of endless fixation
On what was to come.

To sit with you, alone
And let you teach me
Didn't even occur to me.

Too much, too long, too strong.
Too much a fighter
Confused on the mission
To envision a joust,
With air as the duel
With windmills and fairytales
Cemented in disappointment
Seeking the answer 
Unveiled by sitting with you, alone.

Without distraction.

"Sambodromes"

    You can slap a cultural significance on a display of sex and call it what you will but at the heart of it, it is what it is. These ladies were dressed up like "Sambodromes", part of a Carnival in Brazil that involves massive parades, masks and Mardi Gras. The craziest part? It's all about lent. It appears the idea of it is to binge on all the things you won't be able to participate in during lent. Should we walk around in burqas and not enjoy the pleasures of this world? No color, no music, no dancing? That is not what I am suggesting. We all have our own convictions but as the light separates from the dark, I believe we will see that we must participate in more of a separation from the world.

    These girls touched my heart because I could see, even from a distance, the desperation in their faces when they were distributing flyers. A deep seated desire to be heard, understood and given attention. This is something I still struggle with but that used to be much worse in me. A thing that led to short skirts, drinking too much, flirtation and provocative dancing. 

Do not love the world or the things that belong to the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in him. For everything that belongs to the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride in one's lifestyle-- is not from the Father, but is from the world. And the world with its lust is passing away, but the one who does God's will remains forever.
~1John 2:15-17

"Welcome to Las Vegas"

    I finally made it to the famous "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. And yes, that is an Elvis impersonator you see on the far left. The sign is sandwiched in-between two busy 2-3 lane bypasses. It is an extremely loud and congested strip of concrete with the humdrum exhaust of passenger flights preparing for lift off just feet away. A slim, see-through metal framed fence being the only border between the humungous planes and the roadway.

     My cognizance of 'Vegas' up until this point, derived from Hollywood. My vision of this iconic place was glitz and glamour. Wow. It was the complete opposite of whatever I had envisioned from childhood movies. Am I jaded? Perhaps. I'm sure it is more exciting inside the factory type looking buildings, with everything lit up at night but during the day, it certainly is a different story. All the buildings are scattered about with no care for how they landed. Random plots of desert land separate lavish displays of Egyptian icons, Disney wonderlands and billboards eliciting gambling and sexual fantasies. Outside, in broad daylight, the homeless roam about, and visitors are either mesmerized by false promises of satisfaction from drugs, alcohol, money or sex.

    Usually, evil is out in plain site and if we ask God to show us, He will. In 2 Kings 6, Elisha, the prophet,   inclined his ear to the Lord and the Lord told him even the things spoken in the bedroom of his adversary (King of Aram). Because of this, King Aram was very upset and wanted to kill Elisha. The King sent horses, chariots and a massive army to surround him. Elisha's servant was terrified. But Elisha prayed.

"Lord, please open his eyes and let him see." So the Lord opened the servant's eyes. He looked and saw that the mountain was covered with horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. When the Arameans came against him, Elisha prayed to the Lord, "Please strike this nation with blindness." So He struck them with blindness, according to Elisha's word. 
~2 Kings 6:17

    Despite all the pressure around him, Elisha remained steadfast in the Lord. He didn't waiver this way or that. God protected him all the days of his life and he was so holy that when a man's body was thrown into Elisha's tomb and touched his bones, he came alive again!!! As it was then, let it be now! Dead bones come alive!!! I declare and decree that all that is dead will come alive! Everything and every person that the devil tried to kill, steal and destroy come alive and return to the Father, in Jesus' name!!

    For all the darkness that I expressed in this visit, there is great joy, hope and expectation. While praying, my prayer partner and I felt the same thing in the spirit. That it was done. We began praising Him with song. On this day, December 20th, 2021, there was a shift in the United States of America. It didn't just stay in Vegas. I noticed a change in California, too. God is doing a great thing. Exciting times to come!! Let us become more aware of the schemes of the devil and more bold in our faith! 

Residential Baphomet Goats with Phallic Symbol

Goats at the Gates of Las Vegas Strip

    What's up with the goats? Who's Baphomet? ...Goats were one of the animals that were used in the Bible for sacrifice to God. They were used as a sin offering. The goat represented the sins of the people. In Leviticus 16, there is a story of multiple goats being sacrificed, one named Azazel. This goat became the scapegoat. 

Aaron will lay both his hands on the head of the live goat  and confess over it all the Israelites' wrongdoings and rebellious acts-- all their sins. He is to put them on the goat's head and send it away into the wilderness by the man appointed for the the task. The goat [Azazel] will carry on it all their wrongdoings into a desolate land, and he will release it there.
~Leviticus 16:20-22

    My understanding is that everything that is evil is a bastardization of something glorious created by God. The ultimate sacrifice of our sins was Jesus, son of God, but man. God prepared us for this sacrifice in Genesis 22:1-19 in the test to Abraham, asking him to sacrifice his son Isaac but at the last moment, providing a ram in his place. The goat is a mockery of Jesus. It doesn't appear to me that the origin of Baphomet is clear (some say the Knights of Templar, others the misunderstanding of the name "Mohammet") but today, it is clearly associated with Satanism. 

    Occult author Eliphas Levi created the symbol of Baphomet below appearing as a hermaphrodoite, representing both male and female energies. Notice parallel with CRT- Critical Race Theory, transgenderism and the ability for one to choice his/her own sex. "Solve Et Coagula" referring to a breaking down of elements and their coming together. Živorad Mihajlović Slavinski, clinical psychologist and occult author explains that this phrase allows us insight to human evolution, spiritual technology, therapy and more. He states that this process of "solve et coagula" allows one to take energies and make them into concrete particles that can be manipulated. Can we say mind control? I say all these things in chance that none of us will be fooled. 

Baphomet

    Hopefully, I haven't fully lost you and you are seeing the pieces of life come together. You are seeing the grotesque state of our nation, riddled with fear and hardened hearts, as a result of the idolization of technology, and our ability to control life, distort it, kill it, change it as we see fit fired by lust, greed and all things detestable by God.

The Lord hates six things: in fact, seven are detestable to Him: arrogant eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that plots wicked schemes, feet eager to run to evil, a lying witness who gives false testimony, and one who stirs up trouble among brothers.
~Proverbs 6:16-19 

    The power of God is so much greater than Satan. He is a joke. He is not to fear. Only God alone is to fear. My hope, is that you will desire to know Jesus more and be awakened to the evil of this world. 

Now the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will depart from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and the teachings of demons, through the hypocrisy of liars whose consciences are seared. 
~1 Timothy 4:1

Above all, fear the Lord and worship Him faithfully with all your heart; consider the great things He has done for you.
~1 Samuel 12:24

Let us hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. And let us be concerned about one another in order to promote love and good works, not staying away from our worship meetings, as some habitually do, but encouraging each other, and all the more as you see the day drawing near.
~Hebrews 10:24-25

    I pray for a malleable heart. To not be prideful or arrogant yet not ignorant or apathetic. I ask for the Lord to open the eyes of the blind, to cover all my words in that they would provoke a desire to be informed and not to be fearful. 

*Don't forget to check out older blogs. Sometimes I post 2-3 at a time. Doing my best to catch up! Also, I love hearing your feedback and knowing there are people out there actually reading this blog. God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Shared your poem and song (you know how I love that song!) with my step daughter Alana, her son Axel and Ed! So beautiful to see the Lord guiding, leading and using you to glorify Him! We praise you Lord! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying an army of angels to hover over you and protect you in your travels! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Dee!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete